This tool grants you the power to add a custom border to visually separate different web hosts
Frame your hosts, avoid mistakes!
As a web developer you are probably working with a bunch of different environments, all looking almost exactly the same.
Keeping track of whether you are on a more safe-to-experiment development server, or if you accidentally stumbled in on the live server, isn't all that easy or obvious.
So, let's see if we can help you with that.
With Framed! you will get a multi browser (available on Firefox and Opera as well!) enabled possibility of adding custom frames to the hosts you want to visually separate.
By allowing you the options of choosing color, how wide your frame edges should be, and their opacity, you have a better chance of knowing whether or not you should click that "Save and publish" button or not.
Who knows, it may be the live environment you are experimenting with!
* Add custom hosts, with wildcards support
* Add host IP matching. Can be useful when you assign a host another IP using e.g. /etc/hosts
* Add custom colours to each host
* Adjust the opacity of the frame
* Add custom border edge widths to each host
* Define what z index you want the borders to be at
* Import and export your frames for use in other browsers or for backup