QR codes that can highlight any text in yellow when scanned.
First go to chrome://extensions/shortuts and create a shortcut for activating the extension, Ctrl/Cmd + Q.
1. select text
2. use my preconfigured keyboard shortcut Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + L to copy the text fragment. Wait for your selection to be highlighted in yellow(only works on HTTPS)
3. Use Ctrl/Cmd+Q to open the extension popup
4. Click paste
5. Now you have created a QR code for a text fragment, which is the purpose of this extension.
Don't forget to review and share with our friends to support the development of this extension.
1. Add ability to select text and create a QR code links to it as a 'Text Fragment' which will be inserted into the text box instead of the URL of the current tab
2. Add URL shortener
3. Add ability to upload QR code to Google drive?
Open source on GitHub
©Copyright 2020 Yonah Aviv email@example.com