Format the int type to datetime in phpMyAdmin result page. "Ctrl + LeftButton" to display, "Alt + LeftButton" to hide.
1. In phpMyAdmin result page, press "Ctrl + LeftButton" to format, or press "Alt + LeftButton" to hide.
2. You can also turn on automatic format on the extension setting page, it will automatically format every time you enter the page or when the data changes.
3. The judgment conditions for field processing are:
①The field type is int.
②The field value starts with "1" and the length is 10 digits.
4. Custom special fields: you can fill in the fields you don't want to convert, or only convert the filled fields.
5. This extension does not deal with time zone issues, that is, it follows the time zone set by the user's computer by default.