Allows the owner of a Form to automatically translate and generate copies of the form in other languages
- A free Google Forms add-on.
- Automatically translate forms using Google Translate.
- Optionally review the automatic translations and manually edit/translate any items.
- 104 languages supported.
Use the Quick Start feature to instantly generate a new translated form.
Create many translated forms using 4 easy steps:
1. Choose the languages to translate to.
2. Extract text items from your form.
3. Translate the text items automatically and/or manually.
4. Generate new translated forms.
Please see Permissions & Verification here: http://codlord.com/add-ons/form-translator/installation for details on the permissions this add-on requires. Note: the developer has NO access to your form questions, responses or spreadsheet data.
Google Translate Quotas
Google limits the number of translations that can be done in any 24 hour period. If your translations begin to fail then you have exceeded your daily quota limit and will have to wait at least 24 hours before you can perform more translations.
The add-on user interface text has been automatically Google translated from English to all languages supported by the Google Translation API (at the time of publishing) and will automatically display in the language specified in your Google account locale setting (if supported). However, the automatic translations may not be correct.