Form-Matic can substantially speed up the process of filling in web forms.
- Aims to automate the process of filling in web forms
- Stores form input data in local browser storage, on your device
- Choose whether or not to allow the extension to store passwords
- All data, including passwords, are stored in local browser storage as plain, unencrypted text
- Form-Matic will never transmit any data over the internet. All data remains on your device at all times.
Instructions for use:
To use Form-Matic, simply click "Add to Chrome".
Once Form-Matic has stored data from a number of forms that you have manually submitted, it will soon start to pre-fill form input fields with the stored data.
This extension has been created as my final year project in BSc. (Hons) Software Development at the Institute of Technology Carlow. It has been developed on the Crossrider Framework allowing one code base to work across multiple browsers.