Allows users to easily forget current browsing history and data
What it does:
• Allows users to easily forget current browsing history and data.
• Close all Tabs and Windows.
• Delete all Data based on settings.
• Open a new clean Window.
About this extension:
• Forked from Restart My Chrome and re-purposed.
• Help yourself take back control of your personal privacy and browsing data.
• Web browsers collect and track your online activity when you visit websites,
Each website you visit may add cookies or collect personal information about you,
This information is stored in the browser then gathered by websites and
web-services when browsing the world wide web.
• Forget it helps you easily take back control.
• Enable forget it confirmation.
• Disable closing of all Tabs and Windows.
• Clears browser data.
• Set when to clear data from.
• Automatically forget at user set intervals.
Clear Browser Data:
Please see https://github.com/InternalError503/forget-it#clear-browser-data for more information about what data it can clear.
The Clear Browser Data feature is use at own risk,
If you use this feature then you understand the risk that it permanently deletes
this data, What data does it cover see: https://github.com/InternalError503/forget-it#clear-browser-data
Can any of the data be recovered once deleted, No it permanently deletes this data.
Repository for forget it https://github.com/InternalError503/forget-it
Note: If you have any issues or questions please use our support system: