Quickly delete recent browser history, cookies, cache, downloads, forms, and passwords for a custom period.
This extension allows you to wipe various types of data, including recent application cache, browser cache, cookies, downloads, stored files, forms, history, IndexedDB databases, local storage, certificates, passwords (with caution), plugins' data, and service workers functioning similarly to the built-in Firefox add-on "Forget Button" feature.
Additionally, you have the flexibility to designate a proper zone for data wiping, with support for the following zones:
- Normal websites
- Protected websites (exercise caution!)
- Extensions zone (proceed with care!)
- Extensions zone: Contains data from installed extensions and packaged applications.
- Protected websites zone: Includes data from websites installed as hosted applications.
For bug reports, please visit: https://github.com/andy-portmen/ecleaner
1. Introduces the ability to define a custom period for cleaning tasks.
1. Allows users to perform cleaning on browser exit when there are no open browser windows.