Autoscroll to relevant sections of a page and have relevant keywords/ phrases highlighted
Enhance the google search experience by highlighting and navigating to key phrases and words. This is especially useful for long webpages and when conducting research on the web.
How it works:
- After each Google search, small clickable icons appear beside each search result.
- When the icon is clicked, the relevant webpage opens in a new tab.
- In the webpage, key phrases corresponding to the search description (the grey text under each search result) is highlighted in pink. The page auto scrolls to the first highlighted phrase.
- Other keywords (based on the initial google search query) are highlighted in yellow.
- Remove highlights by clicking on the icon in the chrome extension bar which opens a popup.
Note: Foragear only works with the Google search engine
*If you enjoy using Foragear and hope to give a tip, feel free to Paypal me at: paypal.me/paygideon (default currency is SGD, feel free to change. Prefer SGD/USD)
- fixed bugs that prevented it from working after Google's chrome update
- enhanced the keyword highlighting function for increased accuracy and relevance