Extension to remember the lengthy URLs for you
This extension helps create a memorable link alias of your favorite URL, right click on any page and select "Add this page as a fooLink" from menu or right click the pinned FooLinks icon and select "Add this page as a fooLink", then add your alias and hit save. Now whenever you feel like opening the URL just hit "foo<TAB or SPACE or />youralias" in search bar and hit enter and it will take you to the designated link.
To see all your saved links, navigate to foo/foo
- Add multiple tags to a link
- Filter and search links by tag, title, link and pretty much everything
- Open a set of filtered links in a group for better tab management
- Download a set of filtered links to share them
- Copy the saved link
- Edit the URL and tag of the link
- Remove a link when no longer relevant or required
You can also store the tab sessions, whenever you find it is too cluttered, just hit the pinned FooLinks icon and convert them into a list and access at any time in future.
To see all your saved tab sessions, navigate to foo/one
- Open a tab session in a group for better management
- Download a tab session to share them
- Upload an already downloaded or shared tab session
- Copy individual links in a tab session
- Save individual links in a tab session with alias as a "FooLink"
- Remove a link from tab session when no longer relevant or required