An extention to show/inspect and analyze fonts in web-pages, on single element or the whole document.
An extension to show/inspect text fonts in webpages.
Show in page the following informations:
* font size;
* font weight;
* font main family;
* font style;
* font color;
* line height;
* font decoration;
* font transformation;
* letter spacing;
Right-click contextual menu!
Switch between hex and rgb colors!
An option to hide contextual menu!
An option to show on mouse-over all the infos on the font or single info.
For any problem or bug open a ticket on the support tab, i will answer as soon as possible.
On first installation, reload the already opened tabs if it's not working.
On chrome web store pages it's not working or is blocked for some reason.
Case not on hover:
* If text is inside nested overflow:hidden element the popup will be hidden
* If your element have some overflow this pugin will override them with overflow:visible than it will revert them when turn off.
* If there are async element you should re-launch.
* 5.0.0 : move to manifesto v.3 and code related to v.3, add switch between rgb and hex colors
* 4.0.0 : review graphics, removed contextual menu "showAlways", now on click the popup will appear, and add option page to toggle contextual
* 3.0.0 : Restyle and code refactoring, add some other option and right-click menu single info
* 2.0.0 : Add right-click contextual menu that will show all fonts info on mouse hover, add option to prevent click to the left-click, clicking a text save the info on a right panel if "select on click" is enabled, add letter spacing to the list