An easy-to-use font inspector to get CSS styles of the selected element
FontFinder is created for designers, developers and typographers. It allows a user to analyze the font information of any element on a page, copy any piece(s) of that information to the clipboard.
FontFinder has 3 key pieces of functionality:
1. Any font on a page can be completely analyzed
2. Any piece of an element's information can be copied to the clipboard
3. Any active element can have any piece of the font's options (such as color, size or family) adjusted inline
Any of these options can be quickly accessed through highlight & right-click, or right-click on page and inspect element item.
1. Font color (rgb and hex)
2. Background color (rgb and hex)
3. Font family (including actual font being rendered!)
4. Font size
5. Line-height, vertical-align, letter and word spacing
6. Font weight, style, variant
7. Text transform, decoration, align and indent
8. Element's type, class and ID
For FAQs and bug reports please visit:
1. Extension now has toolbar button for font inspections
2. Add-on do not inject any unnecessary code to web pages anymore. Injection occurs upon user font inspection request.
1. Font Finder now toggles selection mode when toolbar button is pressed.
1. Get the list of all fonts in the current frame
2. Replace the font of selected element with a new one to see the appearance change
3. Icon now changes to orange when the extension is in the inspection mode
1. It is now possible to change the window opening mode to embedded mode from the right-click items over the toolbar button. This mode is useful to use the extension on full-screen mode.
1. Font Finder now examines all the selected characters each by each to detect font used to display this particular character. This method gives a more accurate result. See the FAQs page for more info.
1. Options to hide context-menu items