Font Awesome Icon Picker extension for Google Chrome
Font Awesome Icon Picker is a fully customizable plugin for Twitter Bootstrap, with a powerful base API,
based on Bootstrap Popover Picker.
This extension allows to find and copy Font Awesome icons easily in your day-to-day.
You can even copy the sample HTML and also the icon Unicode character for using it in Word, Photoshop, etc (it requires the Font Awesome font installed in your computer).
- Fixes issues of the extension not loading
- Use rawgit CDN to deliver the extension js and css files at a locked project version (3.0.0) so breaking changes on master won't affect the plugin anymore.
- Adds donate button.
- NEW: Font Awesome 5.0 support
- refactor: Cache parsed icon class list for better performance (requires local storage)
- new: added a footer with a link to the repository and the original author
- Fix: The plugin stopped working because the project changed the repository name. Now it is fixed.
- The plugin will be using always the latest fontawesome-picker relase, as it is using now the external css and js files from the docs pages.
- Example html markup has been added
- Width has been fixed
- Improved extension icon