Read pronunciation, not spelling. Make silent letters semi-transparent on any website. Colorize some vowels to indicate actual sound
Modern English and Modern French have a weak correlation between the spoken language and written form. This makes it difficult to understand native speakers by listening. Especially if you mostly learned the written form of the language or your teacher was a non-native speaker.
To solve this, we have developed simple Postmodern Modifications to represent current pronunciation and classic spelling together. See how it works at the screenshots.
• Available for every English and French website and video subtitle
• Designed for desktop and android browsers both
• Pop-up with definition/translation when pointing to word without selection
• Fast and secure due to using an offline pronouncing dictionary
• 34 settings to fully customize Fonetify and Postmodern Modifications
• Traditional phonetic transcription (customizable IPA) is also available
Improve listening and pronunciation while reading.