Make silent letters semi-transparent (yo-r), show diphthongs (m*ind) and more to improve listening and pronunciation while reading.
Some languages like Modern English have a weak correlation between the written and spoken form. This makes it difficult to understand native speakers by listening. Especially, if you mostly learned the written form of the language or your teacher was a non-native speaker.
To solve this, we have developed simple Postmodern Modifications to represent spelling and pronunciation together. With Fonetify, you will always understand and be understood. See how it works at the screenshots.
• Available for English now and for French soon
• Fonetify every website and video subtitle that you want
• 27 settings to fully customize Fonetify and Postmodern Modifications
• Traditional phonetic transcription (customizable IPA) is also available
• Pop-up helper with translation when pointing to words and subtitles
• Designed for desktop and mobile browsers both
• Works with hyphenated words as well