Quickly and easily see which Twitter users follow you back.
Follow Hound will sniff out users on Twitter that you're following who aren't following you back. It doesn't get much easier than this:
- Click "Following" on your Twitter home page or profile page
- Click the Follow Hound icon
The list of people that you follow will be raked through to only show those who are not following you back. You can conveniently see those who are not following you, and from there decide what to do with each of them. As you scroll down the page and more of your list is loaded, Follow Hound will automatically hide the ones you're following. To see your full list of those you're following again, simply refresh the page (F5 in most web browsers).
Follow Hound makes it easy to manage who you follow by giving you a user-friendly way to see who's not following you back. If you experience any problems while using Follow Hound, please report them on the "Support" tab.
- update code for compatibility with new Twitter UI
- remove scroll handler before adding it, in case already there
- add delayed second run on scroll to catch users loaded at bottom of screen
- update code to work with Twitter's new node structure