Pomodoro timer + To Do list.
✅ To-do list + history of completed tasks
🔁 Auto-start next step
⚙️ Configurable Focus, Short, and Long breaks
📌 Toolbar icon with countdown timer
📊 Detailed report of your productivity for the past 5 days
🔔 Get notified when your timer has ended
🌿 Healthier lifestyle, decreased back pain and mental fatigue
🧑💼 Increased accountability
✅ Better planning
😊 Higher motivation
In the late 1980s, Francesco Cirillo developed a time management method that aims to reduce the diminishing returns of working for a long period of time.
Instead, Francesco suggested that we should break our work into small tasks that take less than 25-40 minutes. Between each task, we should take a 5-minute break to stretch, have a walk and rest. When we start to feel tired, it is time for a longer 15-25-minute break.
How to use
1) Break your work into small, achievable tasks that should take 25-40 minutes to complete.
2) Work on a task until timer is complete
3) After timer completion, put a checkmark on to-do list
4) Take a 5 minutes short break
5) After every 3-4 iterations, take a long break
Security & Privacy
The extension does not require registration, it requires minimal permissions, and does not store your data on the Internet. All the data will be stored in the local storage of your browser.
You strive to be productive. Check out my other extensions to help you with that:
- Startab New Tab - replace the default new tab with a browser desktop. HD wallpaper, organize bookmarks, quick access to Google Calendar.
- YouTube Settings - remove annoying elements on YouTube that take hours from your day. Hide watched videos, unused buttons, comments, video suggestions to become more productive.