Record, Take Note and Annotate a Live Meeting
Flyby let’s you
- Record a Google Meet meeting for you and your team to refer back
- Take note on the Google Meet interface itself. You and your team could collaborate on the notes. You can also share those on slack. No more pen and paper or tab switching to write MoMs.
- Bookmark a moment in the meeting. If something important happens, you can just bookmark the the moment and concentrate on the meeting, you can later revisit the meeting recording to get more insight.
- Annotate when somebody shares screen. Do lightning fast design review by annotating a shared screen. All your annotations could be sent to Slack.
- Manage your notes and recordings by putting it in folders and sharing it with your team.
Simply press Command + Shift + L (Ctrl + Shift + L on Linux) to enable Flyby while you are on a Google Meet meeting.
Once Flyby is turned on use Command + Shift + Click (or three finger drag in Mac) to annotate a point when somebody shares screen to point out a particular are in the screen.
Flyby is here to help you easily capture important information from meeting, collaborate and take actions on those with your team.
Flyby also helps you record your screen and annotate event if you are not on a meeting.
If you ever face any issues or want to talk to us about features, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within few hours.