Sync your bookmarks across browsers via Nextcloud, WebDAV or Google Drive
Sync your bookmarks across browsers via your own self-hosted server.
* Nextcloud Bookmarks (v0.14 or later)
* or a WebDAV server (like nextcloud is, too)
* or the LoFloccus desktop app: https://github.com/TCB13/LoFloccus
* or a Google Account
* a recent Chrome version (or a compatible browser) with native Bookmark Sync disabled
- **The accounts panel**; After installation the accounts pane will pop up allowing you to create and manage accounts. You will be able to access this pane at all times by clicking the floccus icon in the browser tool bar.
- **Your accounts**: You can setup multiple accounts and select a bookmark folder for each, that should be synced with that account. Floccus will keep the bookmarks in sync with the server you selected whenever you add or change them and will also sync periodically to pull the latest changes from the server.
- Note that currently you cannot sync the same folder with multiple accounts in order to avoid data corruption. If you sync the root folder with one account and sync a sub folder with a different account, that sub-folder will not be synced with the account connected to the root folder anymore.
If you'd like to support the creation and maintenance of this software, you can donate here: https://paypal.me/marcelklehr1
Additionally, please don't forget to give this extension some stars, if you liked it and don't hesitate to drop me a mail if you experience problems -- chances are we'll solve them! :)