Mira videos mientras navegas por Internet. Funciona con: YouTube, Netflix, Twitch.tv, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Instagram, TED.
Source code and bug tracker are available at https://github.com/gabrielbarros/floating-player
Floating Player is a lightweight extension that lets you watch YouTube and Netflix videos while you browse the internet. You can also pin any tab you want, so that you can do two things at once!
HOW TO OPEN A POPUP?
• Click the extension icon on the top right corner of Chrome or...
• Right click the link of some video
IMPORTANT! LEARN HOW TO PIN THE POPUP:
• If you are using Windows XP or newer, you need to download an app called DeskPins (http://efotinis.neocities.org/deskpins/). Once installed, DeskPins stays in your system tray. Click the icon and your cursor will turn into a pin and then click the popup so that it keeps pinned to the top of your screen.
• Download DeskPins: https://bitbucket.org/efotinis/deskpins/downloads/DeskPins-1.32-setup.exe
• If you are using Ubuntu, it's even easier: just right-click the title bar of the popup and then "Always on top".
Works with: YouTube, Netflix, Twitch.tv, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook videos, Instagram, TED, etc.