Learn a new language by watching videos! Control speed, repeat phrases, and show dual subtitles on Netflix.
Learn a new language while watching a show!
The Flixlingo extension makes it fun and engaging to learn new languages. Use Flixlingo while watching shows or movies on Netflix to immerse yourself in the language you are learning!
ℹ️ Supported Platforms
Flixlingo requires an active subscription to Netflix and currently only works with Netflix.
⭐ Added Controls to Netflix:
• Dual subtitles
• Granular talking speed control
• Auto phrase repetition
• Auto pausing after phrases
• Granular general speed control
🔑 Unlock a World of Languages.
Netflix supports movies and shows in more than 20 common languages, including Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, and more. Start learning one today!
🚦 How to Use Flixlingo
• In order to use this extension with Netflix, please go to Netflix.com and log in to your account.
• Ideally look for and play a show/movie that is speaking natively in the language you are looking to learn. (In order for this extension to work properly, the show/movie must have subtitles in both the language you are learning and the language you already know.)
• When you play a show/movie, you will notice some added menu options such as a speed controls and repetition control.
• Now, set the subtitles to be in the language you are trying to learn. Our extension will automatically show you additional subtitles in English.
For really focused learning try slightly speeding up regular playback while keeping the speech playback at a normal or slowed speed! The repetition option is a great way to capture each phrase while giving you time to process - try it out!
❗ DISCLAIMER – 3RD PARTIES
All product and company names are trademarks (™) or registered (®) trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Netflix is a trademark or registered trademark of Netflix, Inc.