Firefox Relay makes it easy to create email masks that forward to your true inbox.
Firefox Relay helps you protect your real email address — the one most closely tied to your online identity. It lets you generate unique, random aliases you can use to sign up for accounts, apps, or newsletters, and forwards messages to your real address. If you find that an account is sending unwanted email or spam, you can block the alias and it will stop sending email to your inbox. Once you no longer want an account, you can delete the alias.
At Firefox Relay, we take your privacy seriously. Here's an overview of the permissions we request and the data we collect, along with our promise to safeguard your information:
- Basic Personal Details: Firefox Relay may collect basic personal details, like your email, during the signup process. This information helps us tailor our services to your preferences and provide you with a more personalized browsing journey.
- Financial and Payment Information: In some cases, we may request your credit card or debit card information when you choose to purchase Relay Premium to process a payment. Rest assured, we don't collect transaction records or payment history, and we never save your credit card or debit card data.
- Location: Firefox Relay may gather location-related data, like your region. This information enables us to provide you with relevant services and features based on your geographic context.
- Web History: Our add-on requests access to content from any website you visit. This helps us provide you with our service across the web, ensuring your online activities are safeguarded.
- User Activity: Firefox Relay may monitor user activity. This information allows us to identify trends, optimize performance, and ensure a seamless user experience.