Record & Transcribe meetings & calls directly from the browser
Record & transcribe your Google meet meetings directly from the browser. Never worry about missing any important conversation again. You can stop taking manual notes and focus during the meeting.
Fireflies automatically capture all your conversations on Google Meet and organizes them in your workspace. Get time-stamped notes with speaker detection and also audio playback.
You can also capture and transcribe Loom, Soapbox & Bubbles screen recordings and save them in the Fireflies workspace with 1 click.
62,000+ organizations trust Fireflies to take meeting notes for them.
🚀 Fireflies can be used for:
- Sales meetings
- Hiring and Recruitment
- Customer feedback calls
- Internal meetings by remote teams
- Online webinars & events
- Online classes
- Product research
- Marketing surveys
🔥 Fireflies features:
- Meeting recordings, transcripts, search
- AI summaries & Notes
- Key topics & task detection
- Speaker identification
- Playback meetings at 2x speed
- Soundbites & Snippet creation
- Download transcripts to csv, pdf, docx, etc
- Sentiment analysis
- Speaker talk-time analytics
- Conversation intelligence
- Team workspaces
- Comments & reactions
- Edit Transcripts
- Channels to organize transcripts
🔒 Security & Privacy:
- Fireflies is GDPR compliant
- SOC2 Type II certified
Learn more about security: https://fireflies.ai/security
📝 How it works:
Install chrome extension & sign in with Google
2. Start GMeet and it will auto capture/transcribe
3. You can stop the recording at any time.
Once completed, you would receive an email recap and can find the meeting in the Fireflies notebook in a few mins.
Visit our website for more details: https://fireflies.ai
Product tiers: https://fireflies.ai/pricing
Chrome extension guide: https://help.fireflies.ai/en/article/fireflies-chrome-extension-zpt0e0/