Marks finn.no property map search results as "hidden" or "saved".
This extension allows you to mark properties on finn.no's map as "hidden" or "saved". The following actions are available upon clicking a property icon:
- "Hide": places a crossed-out icon over the top of the property. You will see this icon every time the map reloads (assuming it's zoomed in enough), until you click "Unhide".
- "Save": places a heart icon over the top of the property. You will see this icon every time the map reloads (assuming it's zoomed in enough), until you click "Unsave".
- "Copy": copies extension data to the clipboard so that it can be backed up (e.g. with Dropbox).
- "Import": imports extension data from the text field, replacing all existing data. Should only be used after copying data with the "Copy" button, but you can also clear the text field and click "Import" if you want to clear all of your hidden and saved properties.
The extension data uses Chrome's local storage, which provides 51 times more storage than sync storage. This means your hidden and saved results will be not be synced across all of your devices, but the copy and import functionality can be used to back up your data manually.
If two or more people are using the extension and wish to merge their saved/hidden properties, they can use this form:
Conflicts (where a property is both saved and hidden) will show up as a yellow exclamation mark (!).
Notes and Known Issues:
- This extension should work with other type of searches (cars, jobs, etc.), but has only been tested with property searches.
- There is currently no support for "grouped" results (like the regular property icon, but with a "+").
Feedback can be sent to: