Search Salesforce Accounts, Contacts and Leads via Chrome.
Search Salesforce records directly from within the chrome address bar and optionally open them up with Salesforce.
1. Type the letters 'sf' into the Chrome address bar and press space.
2. Type in the first 4 characters of the account, contact or lead you are searching for.
3. Select the record from the returned list.
1. Navigate to chrome://chrome/extensions
2. Find "Search Salesforce" and click on the "Options" link.
3. Click Connect and enter your Salesforce credentials when prompted.
ps. Don't forget to visit us at http://www.beaufort12.com