Find your attachments easily
FindAttach helps you quickly find any attachment in your Gmail inbox. Forget about those situations where you weren't able to find an email to download its attachment. Whether you look by name of the file, sender or date, finding your attachments has never been easier.
It’s easy. FindAttach will create a searchable index of all your attachments in your mailbox. Even if it was the first attachment you received when you open your mailbox. All you have to do is select a contact and magically you will only see the attachments he sent you.
That’s right!!! Hassle free!!
1. Search your Google email account for an attachment no matter how long ago you received it.
2. Access your attachments blazing fast in any computer you have installed this application.
3. List all your attachments sorted by contacts, file type, file name, sender’s domain, email address, date.
4. Apply multiple filters to your search and find that attachment fast.
This is a Google Chrome Extension (Application) and will only work with a Google Chrome Browser and your Google hosted email account.
Once you install this extension, it will create a database file in your Google Drive. This can take several minutes or hours depending on the number of emails you have in your account. You will see partial results as the database is building.
The database file is called “FindAttachDatabase” please do not delete this file. If you delete this file, don’t worry; it will be rebuilt. Please consider it will take time to rebuild.
Security and Privacy
We have implemented security best practices in developing Google Chrome Extensions. Communication between this extension and your Gmail account is encrypted with SSL standards.
From a privacy perspective, this extension does not send any information out of your account. All your information stays with you at all times. Even if you install this extension on a computer that is not yours or you access this application on a public computer, no information is stored locally unless you personally download a file.
In any case this application is not intended to delete, change/alter, and modify any piece of information in your Gmail account.
We are addressing the following known issues:
1. It works with only one logged in account at the same time.
2. Some embedded images in your email may not be considered as an attachment.
3. Some signature images are recognized as attachments.
4. Search response time will vary depending on the number of emails in your account. Normally less than 2 seconds.
5. Google makes changes to its interface regularly. When this happens, our application may not work properly. We are working to detect these cases and respond promptly to issue an update for the application.