Check multiple calendars for free time slots
Are you tired of trying to find the one open spot at 4 PM in your calendar in the next month? Have you recently booked over another appointment and had to send an embarrassing e-mail asking to change the appointment? Here’s the app solution to your booking woes.
Calendar Checker provides a quick and easy way to generate a list of open days/times in a set of Google calendars for specified time periods. For example, you can check when you are free for 1 hour over the next two months on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays starting at 3 PM, Tuesdays and Wednesdays starting at 7:30 PM and Saturdays starting at 4 PM. By entering the appropriate information, a text list of weekdays, dates, and times when you are free in those time slots on those days is generated which can be pasted into a document or e-mail
It's simple to use:
1) Choose from the list of your available Google calendars. Any number of calendars can be selected. These can be private calendars and/or those shared with you.
2) Select days of the week and meeting start time in these days as described above. Any number of days of the weeks and start times can be specified.
3) Specify the duration of the planned meeting in minutes, hours, days or months.
4) Specify the period over which the selected calendars will be searched in days, months or years.
5) Select whether you want the list auto-copied to the system clipboard.
6) Click “Search” to generate a list of available date/times.
All settings are saved for your next use