Enter search requests in the address field and get results from Find-it.pro
Find it extension changes default search to find-it.pro
The extension identifies what search engine you used previously and set it as default search provider on Find It. Search.
Search information and continue to use your usual search engine!
1) Click on the three vertical lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "More tools" and then "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the button "Remove" (for the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please email us at | firstname.lastname@example.org