Use video filters, stickers, and swap faces with different celebrities in a Google Meet or Hangouts video call.
Use video filters, stickers, and swap faces with celebrities during Google Meet or Hangouts calls. This free chrome extension allows you to apply fun effects to liven up your meeting.
* FILTERS: Choose from a dozen different filters that either enhance your look or are just fun to try.
* FACE SWAP: Choose from dozens of different celebrities, and wear their faces during your call. The celebrity face will mimic any expression that you make with your face. You can even use custom faces by uploading any image containing a human face.
* STICKERS: Add fun stickers to your face, including eye glasses, hats, and more.
* Adds a purple toolbar to the top left of your screen that is visible only during video calls. You can move this toolbar around by clicking and dragging it.
* NOTE: The Face Swap and Stickers features require a fast computer and will take several seconds for the effect to load.
* If you have any issues or have ideas for improvements, click the "Feedback" button in the toolbar. Note, because we respect your privacy and do not collect email addresses or any personally identifiable information, we will not be able to respond to your feedback submissions.
1. Install the chrome extension by clicking the “Add to Chrome” button.
2. Go to meet.google.com and start or join a video call.
3. You should now see a purple toolbar in the top left of your screen (you need to be in an active call, and with your video turned on to see the toolbar).
4. Click any of the buttons to apply a filter, face swap, or sticker to your webcam video.
* This chrome extension respects the video off feature of Google Meet, so you won't be able to use it if you don't have your video turned on.
* Use the FEEDBACK button in the app in case you run into any issues.