Filter feeds, lists and comment sections on all websites at the same time with this universal keyword blocker.
This extension can filter the Facebook news feed, Google News, Reddit, Twitter, Youtube results, Youtube comments, Google Search results, the Amazon store, Craigslist... and everything else, all from one centralized command center. Just click on the icon next to the address bar to set up your blacklisted words.
Filter out topics you don't want to hear about, clickbait tropes, and spam all in one go, with configurable options for changing how the extension works on different websites.
Added in version 1.2.3:
- Wildcard matching is now supported. "*" matches any number of non-whitespace characters, and "?" matches exactly one non-whitespace character. Examples:
- - "col*r" matches "color" and "colour".
- - "gr?y" matches both "gray" and "grey", but not "gravy" since "?" can only match one character.
- - "*?coin" matches "bitcoin" and "dogecoin" but not "coin", since "?" requires at least one character.
Added in version 1.2.4:
- Fixes issue where entire YouTube page is hidden.
Added in version 1.3.0:
- Fix for YouTube search results
- Support for Chinese characters
- Performance improvements