IMDb, Metacritic, Rotten Tomatoes & more ratings for Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, HBOMax, Hulu, PeacockTV, Paramount+ & AppleTV.
**NEW! Now you can use Film Scores for Netflix on multiple streaming sites**
Not sure what to watch? Here’s our advice: don’t waste your precious time on bad productions. Now you can see if the title is worth watching directly on your VOD platform. Increase your chances of finding real gems among the high-scored ones.
This extension displays ratings from all the best review sites, such as:
- Rotten Tomatoes
- The Movie Database (TMDB)
- Trakt TV
You can also decide if you'd like to see one of the above as the main rating or if you'd prefer their average (recommended in case any of the ratings is missing in the database).
Picking something to watch was never easier! All you need to do is add Film Scores for Netflix to your browser, enable its options in the extension's popup and manage the rating visibility in the settings tab.
The extension works on:
- Missing scores - some ratings may be missing, depending on their availability on the rating websites.
- If you experience empty rating circles on any platform, please try reloading them first by navigating to the title detail page and clicking the Refresh scoring button. If for any reason "Refresh Scores" won't show empty scores immediately, please try to refresh once more. Due to the extension's compatibility with multiple platforms, some titles may appear more than once in the extension's database, so the whole process may take some time.
- Missing Score Board on the title detail page - due to specific platform content naming differences, the Score Board may be missing on the detail page for some titles, even if chosen score for this title appears on the main page.
- For some platforms extension will work correctly only if the "display languages" option is set to English.
-In case when only the TMDB rating is available, please try hovering over the selected title to load the remaining ratings.
***Disclaimer: All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. This website & extensions hold no association or affiliation with them or any third-party companies.