Filly is about filling forms in a blink of an eye. Previously defined data, your personal data or random values. Whatever you choose
All you need to know is 3 hotkeys:
- Alt + Shift + 1 - show forms for current page
- Alt + Shift + 2 - save current form
- Alt + Shift + 3 - fill form on current page with personal data
Filly is first ever clipboard for states of entire forms. No more filling over and over again forms that are commonly used with the same data. This extension will store state of your forms, allowing you to load them at any time with just 2 clicks.
What about filling any form in the website with your personal data with one click..
or having the same forms on apps with different domains (supercrm.localhost -> app.supercrm.com)
or about filling any form with random (but making sense) data?
or sharing forms you created with other people in your work?
Or having all the forms accross all your browsers and devices?
Does it sound better to you?
- Fixing auto close feature.
- Adding highlight to focused form on list
Ability to manage forms from web panel. Forms are automatically synchronized with extension after saving them in the panel
- fixed saving form in cloud account
- fixed bug with extension not loading properly
** 0.1.94 - Release Notes
- fixed filling text inputs for React.js based forms
- introduced Url Mappings feature: if you define for example that myapp.localhost is mapped to myapp.com then you'll have automaticaly all your forms on both websites