This application provides File System for your Dropbox storage.
This software provides you an ability to mount your Dropbox to Chrome OS (unofficial software).
* This works on only ChromeOS.
* It will unmount automatically when the access token is expired to access Dropbox Core API.
* Multiple accounts can be mounted at the same time.
* The same feature as Project Infinite already supported.
Sep 9, 2019: 1.4.2
- Remove Sentry report, and fix some vulnerabilities.
April 2, 2019: 1.4.1:
- Fix a watcher bug and add a configuration to turn on/off the watcher feature.
March 27, 2019: 1.4.0:
- Support a watcher feature. The changed files/directories on other PC are automatically reflected.
March 27, 2019: 1.3.17:
March 26, 2019: 1.3.16:
- Change the build system internally.
December 29, 2017: 1.3.15:
- Fix the broken UI (use Bootstrap instead of Polymer).
August 1, 2017: 1.3.14:
- Don't send 500 error to Sentry.
July 31th, 2017: 1.3.13:
- Add some log outputs for debugging about auto un-mounting.
July 26th, 2017: 1.3.12
- Retry sending a request when the status was 0 (maybe, timeout).
July 25th, 2017: 1.3.11
- Added a release version for Sentry report.
July 24th, 2017: 1.3.10
- Use chrome.fileSystemProvider.get() function.
July 21th, 2017: 1.3.9
- Add some code for debugging.
July 20th, 2017: 1.3.8
- Fix the problem at unmounting by an access token expired.
July 20th, 2017: 1.3.7
- Fix the 400 problem at reading a file.
July 19th, 2017: 1.3.6
- Include an app.version information into the request sent to the Sentry.
July 18th, 2017: 1.3.5
- Retry to send a request when 429 received.
July 13th, 2017: 1.3.4
- Adjust error information for Sentry.
July 11th, 2017: 1.3.3
- Check whether the chrome.fileSystemProvider API exists or not at starting.
July 11th, 2017: 1.3.2
- Error reporting to Sentry.
June 3rd, 2017: 1.3.1
- Fix the issue when writing a file.
May 29th, 2017: 1.3.0
- Support an image thumbnail.
May 28th, 2017: 1.2.1
- Fix the multibyte issue of HTTP Header value.
May 28th, 2017: 1.2.0
- Migrated Dropbox API from v1 to v2.
Dec 2nd, 2015: 1.1.8
- Fixed the problem at unmounting.
- Supported Xmas.
Sep 14th, 2015: 1.1.7
- Fixed the CSS problem.
Jul 3rd, 2015: 1.1.6
- Avoided displaying notification when error occurs.
Jun 18th, 2015: 1.1.5
- Added the feature to show a notification at error.
Jun 2nd, 2015: 1.1.4
- Supported multiple mount.
Jun 2nd, 2015: 1.1.3
- Supported onMountRequested.
May 21th, 2015: 1.1.2
- Added the FSP denifition to manifest.json file.
Apr 18th, 2015: 1.1.1
- Added the new configuration item to limit the max number of the opened files.
Apr 1st, 2015: 1.1.0
- Added the link to open the Dropbox linked applications page for security.
- Support multiple accounts.
Mar 31th, 2015: 1.0.1
- Fixed the font size issue.
Mar 12th, 2015: 1.0.0
- First release.