Access, share and search across all files contained in your devices, even offline. And drop files into your Android from Chrome!
Drop your files directly to the cloud using Fiabee, or send them right to your Android.
Fiabee will let you search and access your files, share them or just manage different versions. Fiabee is a full HTML5 app with self-storage capabilities for offline access.
Fiabee for Chrome is independent from the website www.fiabee.com, and can be used independently or together with other Fiabee Apps for your PC and Android, to get the most out of the Fiabee experience.
Visit www.fiabee.com for more info.
• Send files to your Fiabee account or Android phone with a simple drag&drop in your Chrome Browser (you'll need to install Fiabee Android app, available at the Android Market).
• Access, search - even when offline! - and share all the files distributed across all of your devices with just one click.
• Select favorites to be downloaded and synchronized with the Fiabee server automatically. You’ll then be able to play your music, watch your videos or view your photo files even offline!
• In favorites view, you can also now play a slide show of your favorite photos and even play your favorite music at the same time.
• You can share a link to any of your files through your email, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Myspace accounts. You won’t have to download files in order to share them.
• Create folders and upload files through a simple drag&drop feature directly from the Chrome App.
• Google Docs integration: view your MS Office files and PDFs directly from the Fiabee Chrome app.
• Print your files from anywhere to any printer using Google Cloud Print.