Access Fellow meeting agendas and notes directly from Google Meet calls and Google Calendar
Fellow’s free chrome extension makes it easy to have your meeting notes right where you work. Improve your team meetings and one-on-ones, easily collaborate on meeting agendas, record action items, and stay on top of due dates - all without leaving the tools that you already use.
OVER 10 MILLION MEETING NOTES, 100+ COUNTRIES
Fellow is trusted by leaders at Fortune 500 and Unicorn companies such as Warner Media, Fanatics, Shopify and Aledade, to run productive meetings.
⭐️ ”I love that I can easily view Fellow when I am in Google meets with my Fellow Chrome extension. This saves me having too many windows open and leaves everything right at my fingertips.” - Charlotte M, Team Lead, in a G2 review.
With a free Fellow account, you’ll have access to these key features:
- 🖊️ Collaborate on meeting agendas directly in Google Meet
- ✅ Build accountability with assigned action items
- 🗓️ Keep track of due dates directly in your Google Calendar
- 🏎️ Quickly prepare for upcoming meetings and one-on-ones
- 📬 Easily share the agenda with your meeting attendees
- 👨🏫 Apply expert-approved meeting templates
- 📷 Insert images, gifs, Google Drive files and more directly into your meeting notes
- 🏃♀️ Run effective 1-on-1s with a clear purpose, agenda, and outcome
👩💻 GOOGLE MEET INTEGRATION
- Have your shared meeting agendas open automatically when you join your video call
- For unscheduled or ad-hoc calls, simply hit “Start a new meeting” to create a new note. You can then share the note with anyone on the call
- Collaboratively write meeting minutes and action items in real-time
- See your meeting attendees and notes, side-by-side with our intuitive overlay
- End the call with clear takeaways and action items to build accountability
🗓️ GOOGLE CALENDAR INTEGRATION
- Quickly open your notes by clicking on the button in your calendar event description
- Easily add discussion topics to your upcoming meetings and 1-on-1s by using the side panel
- Encourage your meeting attendees to collaborate on the agenda by including the link in the calendar invite
- See what tasks need to be completed with due date indicators on your calendar
- Make the notes easy to find by including a direct link to your meeting agenda in the calendar description.
🔐 SECURITY & PRIVACY
Fellow employs many security and industry best practices to ensure our product and systems stay secure. Highlights include SOC 2 Compliance, ongoing Vulnerability Scans, and Firewalls + Encryption on our Server Infrastructure. Read more here: https://help.fellow.app/en/articles/4302231-security-compliance
Learn more about Fellow and our other integrations at https://fellow.app