A refreshing way to experience Google Reader on Chrome. Read your favorite feeds in style.
Google Reader will be retiring 1 July 2013 so FeedsSquares will be discontinued soon. See details at: http://goo.gl/lj1v0
Please try our app NewsSquares at http://goo.gl/5cU1X
* A FEATURED EXTENSION by Google and mentioned as "a favorite among Googlers"! YAY! *
FeedSquares provides a cool, entertaining way to read your favorite feeds.
- Share to Google+ (NEW!)
- Show your Google Reader feeds in a beautiful feed wall
- Feed posts with image previews
- Synchronize read status/stars/tags with Google Reader
- Easily share articles to Google Buzz, Twitter and Facebook
- Auto-update your feeds in background
- Keyboard shortcuts (press "?" in FeedSquares for help)
** View all version updates here http://goo.gl/jOoH **
- Full arsenal for battling your unread counts: mark-all-as-read buttons, keep items as unread for later reading, mark-as-read by scrolling and more!
Need more features? Give us suggestions!
- Tip: To subscribe feeds you can use Google's own subscription extension http://goo.gl/mnBT
- Full tutorial: http://goo.gl/g7T8
- If you are using notepad trackpads (esp. MacBooks), enable "Trackpad Mode" in extension options for smoother scrolling.
- FeedSquares do not save your Google Reader login information. You may want to choose "Stay signed in" when signing into Google Reader to keep FeedSquares active.
- Chrome gallery will prompt for "access to your browsing history and private data on all websites". No worries! *No data is ever sent from your computer to any servers.* FeedSquares just need the permission to access your feeds for display and facebook/twitter sharing etc.
- Google Reader, Feed, Squares, Square, RSS, Atom, News, FeedSquare