A LDR inspired feed reader
Feedpon is a LDR inspired feed reader.
This extension uses Feedly as a backend.
Therefore you will need a Feedly account.
- Full content extraction
- Tracking URL extraction
- Full keyborad mapping customization
- Hatena Bookmark integration
- Night mode
- Fix "Unable to save the change of the default stream view with Firefox"
- Fix the `srcset` attribute parsing
- Fix the error for Firefox
- Implement lazy rendering on entry view
- Support lazy image on full content loading
- Implement IndexedDB based state management
- Implement abbreviation view in entry dropdown
- Implement scroll restoring on entry view
- Implement scroll indicator on entry view
- Implement URL replacement
- Add entry visual on collapsible view
- Improve full content loading
- Improve feed description styling
- Improve HTML-sanitizer
- Disable some transitions with performance issue
- Improve next/prev entry and category key command
- Use WKWebView insteadof UIWebVIew on iOS
- Improve entry sharing popup
- Adjust <h1> styling
- Fix category renaming