Check your Feathr Super Pixel implementation on your website.
What is Feathr Canary?
Canary is a Chrome extension to ease the process of troubleshooting Feathr Super Pixel implementations. It's your "canary in the coal mine", letting you know if you're collecting data from your websites and other web properties the way you're expecting to.
How To Use Canary:
First, navigate to a website where you have installed your Feathr Super Pixel, and then click the extension button at the top right of your browser. Click the button that says "Refresh and Scan for Super Pixel Activity". The page will refresh and Canary will start scanning for super pixel activity from the moment the page loads. Canary will scan the page for Feathr Super Pixel activity and show you what it finds. If the pixel is working, you'll get a green check and a confirmation message, along with some information about the tracked activity.
Canary will continue scanning for activity, until you open the extension and click the "Stop Scanning" button.
Canary will also show you what custom data fields you're tracking, as well as profile updates, if you are a Feathr CRM user.
- Fix issue where using the extension with multiple Chrome windows open would lead to unexpected behavior.
- Minor usability improvements, automatically refresh popup when it starts scanning.
- Refactor to allow for inspection of Feathr CRM profile updates.
- Fix issue where popup would sometimes hang in cases where no activity is available.
- Minor UI improvements
- Improve rendering of timestamps to use a consistent number of digits.