Intuitive and handy ebook reader. Supports ebook formats: ePub, fb2, mobi, html, plain text. Provides access to network libraries.
- Working with files requires creating account with rollApp and connecting cloud storage (Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive or Box).
- Once signed-up, you get 14-days free trial. After the trial files will be accessible in read-only mode. Please, subscribe for rollApp Premium to be able to save files.
FBReader is an intuitive and easy to use ebook reader. The app supports popular ebook formats like ePub, fb2, mobi, html, and plain text. FBReader provides access to popular network libraries that contain a large set of ebooks.
Using the cloud-based app, you’ll no longer have to install it on your computer, laptop, iPad or Chromebook – rollApp allows you to run this ebook reader from anywhere. All you need is a web browser.
Supported ebook formats:
- ePub, an international e-publishing standard
- fb2, a Russian e-books standard de facto
- Non-DRM'd version of Mobipocket, a popular commercial e-book format
- rich text format (RTF)
- Microsoft word documents (*.doc)
- plain text