Refresh your Facebook login with your own custom design!
UPDATED 8/15/2013 - Version 2.1.0
What's new in this version?
- Updated extension manifest to version 2, for Google Chrome Webstore compliance.
- Added an image upload progress indicator which prevents saving before the image has finished uploading.
- Changed the default image to something nicer.
- The default image is now enabled when no URL is specified. This prevents accidentally displaying a blank page.
- A "Go to Facebook.com" menu item has been added to the settings page to make it easier to return to Facebook.
- A "Create Facebook Account" menu item has been added to the settings page for those users who want to create a new account, but couldn't due to the sign up form being removed from the homepage.
- A new Themes page has been added that includes 15 pre-configured themes which can be enabled with one click. The themes can be filtered using the buttons on the themes page. The plain category is empty at the moment.
Set your own custom background as your FB login wallpaper!
Version 2.0.1 BETA (7/12/12)
After more than a year of no updates FB Refresh gets a huge overhaul but still works as good as ever.
What's new? All this...
- Complete custimization using the built in Theme Editor.
- Image Upload! A much requested feature that allows you to upload an image from your computer. Keep in mind that all photos are uploaded to the PUBLIC photo sharing website imgur.com. I am not responsible for your photos being publically visible on the internet. Be wise in what you upload.
- Change Facebook logo to dark or light for best visibility.
- Image Size options allows you to choose a specific size for your image. You can even force the image to stretch to the browser size.
- Image Search that automatically finds images fit for your screen resolution.
- Box color option with built in color chooser to change the transparent login containers color.
- Label color options with built in color chooser to change the text color to one that matches the box color.
Version 1.7.1 (5/29/11)
Fixed error on my part that caused the new button to not work. Oops!
Version 1.7 (5/27/11)
I have been asked several times how to change the background image. This can be done on the extension's settings page, however that can be tricky to find. A new button providing easy access to settings has been added. This button is located directly above the "Login" button.
Version 1.6 (5/9/11)
The name has been changed from "Facebook Refresh" to FB Refresh, due to trademark issues.
AS SEEN ON:
OMG Ubuntu: http://goo.gl/JtRg
Chrome Story: http://goo.gl/C6FQ
How-To New: http://goo.gl/YtDD
Techi Inspire http://goo.gl/E4cHN
Want to change your FB even more? Try FB Rounder today!
Tired of seeing the same bland FB homepage every time you login?
Well then it's time to Refresh your FB with your own custom homepage design!
FB Refresh allows you to set a custom image URL as your FB homepage wallpaper. This allows endless possibilities of customization! You will never have to see the same login page again :)
FB Refresh does not affect any other part of your Facebook, and NEVER has access to your personal data, passwords or anything of the like.
You can enter a custom image URL as the background. This means you can add an image of any dimension, including HD wallpaper. Remember, however, that the larger the image, the slower the load time. You can also t
To change the background image to one of your own:
#1 - Install FB Refresh
#2 - Visit Facebook.com while logged out.
#3 - Click the settings link in the bottom righthand corner of the page
#4 - Create your own theme (paste in an image URL or upload your own), or click "Themes" on the left and choose from one of many preset themes
#5 - Visit Facebook.com (while you are logged out) and enjoy!
You can also bookmark the following link to access the settings easier:
Please rate it 5 stars if you are enjoying it!