FAX.PLUS er en sikker online fax service til at modtage og sende fax fra computer og mobil. (Gratis prøveversion)
With the FAX.PLUS Chrome extension you can send fax from your Chrome browser to more than 180 different countries and get a local fax number from over 40 countries to receive fax online.
Main features of FAX.PLUS:
• Ability to send fax to over 180 countries
• Get local fax numbers in over 40 countries or port your existing fax number
• Send and receive fax via multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Web, …)
• Google Integration (Google Docs, Google Sheets & G Suite)
• Email to Fax
• Fax to Email
• Scheduled faxing
• Mass faxing
• Send faxes to numbers that require extension dialing
• Send faxes to human operated telefax machines
• Secure cloud storage
• Fax files at rest are fully encrypted with AES 256-bit encryption
• Ability to drop fax in transit (in case you change your mind after hitting send)
• Sign documents (Electronic signature)
• Built-in scanner to scan documents
• Fax API
• HIPAA Compliance
What types of fax users does FAX.PLUS cover?
The wide range of available features, variety in plans and platforms makes FAX.PLUS the #1 choice for large enterprises, small to medium size companies and even solo entrepreneurs when it comes to finding the best online fax service for their business.
If you are in the healthcare industry and looking for a secure and reliable fax service, the FAX.PLUS HIPAA compliant faxing solution can be used for sending and receiving patients’ sensitive data.
What countries does FAX.PLUS support?
You can send free fax to more than 180 different countries, and if you are interested in getting a dedicated fax number to receive fax online, the service offers local fax numbers in over 40 countries including United States, Canada, Japan, Singapore, and Germany.
Is FAX.PLUS available on any other platform?
FAX.PLUS is available on Web, Android, and iOS and you can sync your account across these platforms to send and receive fax on the go. It is also integrated with other Google products to give you the ability to send fax from Google Docs and Google Sheets.
How to send free fax and receive fax with FAX.PLUS?
1- Use your Google account to sign up (No credit card needed)
2- Go to the “Send Fax” tab and use the “To” field to specify the recipient's number (You can send fax to multiple contacts at once)
3- Click on the “Add Text” field to attach a cover sheet, and use “Add File” to attach the documents you’d like to be faxed
4- Hit the “Send” button and your fax will be sent immediately.