A new tab page with your favorite bookmarks.
Favorites – a new tab page with your favorite bookmarks
• Add and rearrange bookmarks via drag and drop
• Customize the layout to your needs
• Change the look and feel with themes and background images
• Sync settings across devices
• And much more: Dock, Dash, Search, News
I. Mandatory Permissions
The Favorites extension offers ...
... a replacement for the new tab page (1)
... that lets you view and manage your bookmarks (2)
... depicted as icons. (3)
Therefore the following extension permissions are mandatory:
(1) 'Replace the page you see when opening a new tab'
(2) 'Read and change your bookmarks'
(3) 'Read the icons of the websites you visit'
II. Optional Permissions
The Favorites extension optionally offers you functions ....
... to copy, cut & paste bookmarks to and from your clipboard (1)
... and to read a website's news feed. (2)
Therefore the extension might ask for the following optional permissions:
(1) 'Read/Modify data you copy and paste'
(2) 'Read and change your data on <... some website ...>'
Requested permissions are solely used for the aforementioned reasons and not exploited to harm your privacy!
The Favorites extension does NOT collect any personal user data.