Keep track of the posts you like directly on Google+!
Using Favorite Posts for Google+™, you can easily bookmark posts you like or send them to Instapaper with a simple click directly on Google+. These posts are then shown in a separate section which can be opened by clicking on the "Favorites" link in the left-hand menu.
If you have various machines running a Chrome browser and you've enabled synchronization in your browser settings, your Favorites will be synchronized automatically as well!
* Performance improvement on Favorites stream
* Bugfix: positioning of menu bar wasn't working correctly
* Feature: added rendering of Location and Music (Google Play) attachments
* Bugfix: posts with albums as attachments weren't rendering correctly
* Bugfix: additional posts weren't loading when reaching the end of the page in the favorites stream
* Hotfix: rendering of attachments was broken (might still contain errors, will be fixed ASAP)
~ Thanks to Ralf Haring for the helpful bugreports!
* Bugfix: visual improvements for the Sidebar menu item (for the Google+ version without black bar on top)
* Feature: Favorite Posts is now working inside Embeds as well
* Bugfix: Favorites extension was not showing up in the Home Stream
* Bugfix: prevented comments from jumping when hovered because of the star button
* Second batch of fixes for the Google+ Redesign rolled out during I/O 13
* Improved Extension page, unified Filter menu
* Bugfix: wrong positioning of Filter menu when opening the extension page while being a page
* First batch of fixes for the Google+ Redesign rolled out during I/O 13
* Small performance improvements
* Bugfix: date formatting in Favorites Stream not always correct
* Feature: adding CircleCount as a new sharing service
* Bugfix: smaller improvements in the extension code
* Feature: support for keyboard navigation using J/K
* Bugfix: position of Star button in interactive Gmail mails
* Improvement: Minor UI improvements
* Improvement: better formatting of posts sent to Instapaper
* Improvement: showing placeholder when the Favorites Stream is empty
* Feature: Favorite Posts Buttons are also showing up in the Notifications area all across the web
* Feature: Download your Favorites using the link in the About section
* Bugfix: Fixed rendering of posts
* Improvement: Better handling of posts that can't be fetched
* Complete Rewrite from Scratch
* Removed 'Your Tabs and Browsing Activity' Permission
* Feature: Added support for sending posts to Pocket (formerly ReadItLater)
* Feature: Ability to add comments to Favorites
* Feature: Track your +1s (beta)
* Improvement: Zero-Configuration Synchronization
* Improvement: Synchronization of Settings
* Improvement: Retina Display Support
* Improvement: Better UI and rendering of Posts
* Improvement: Better Performance
* Feature: Added support for photos
* Improvement: Minor style improvements with regards to attached photos and videos.
* Bugfix: Sometimes +Mentions were shown as "@weird-number-here". Now it's still showing the weird number, but it's linked to the correct profile and when hovering it, you will see the correct hovercard as well.
* Bugfix: The time of a post was sometimes shown incorrectly. Not anymore.
* Bugfix: buttons sometimes did not appear
* Upgrade to the new Google+ UI
* Fixed bug that caused almost all posts to disappear
* Improved loading time of favorites section
* Improved formatting in the favorites section
* Removed "Go to the full post" link (you can click on the timestamp)
* Added link to original post for reshares
* Added Hovercard support
* Many internal changes and bugfixes
* Embedding attached YouTube videos directly in the favorites section
* Removed the "Remove from favorites" link, you can simply use the star
* Added showing of attachments (links) to the favorites section
* Added showing of reshares and reshared content to the favorites section
* Added an "intelligent" Instapaper mode - if a post is rather short and has a link attached, the link will be sent to Instapaper instead of the post
* Added a feedback box in the options page
* Fixed other minor bugs which made the buttons disappear in some cases
* Fixed a bug which caused some clients not being able to setup synchronization
* Added a synchronization feature
* Fixed a bug which let the stars disappear in some cases
* Critical bugfix
* Instapaper authentication can now be done directly from within the settings page, no need to go to an external website anymore
* Added the ability to send posts directly to your Instapaper account
* Supporting non-publicly shared posts now
* Options screen to fit the extension to your needs
* Favorites are displayed in a sorted order now
PROBLEMS OR FEEDBACK?
Use the "Send Feedback" button from the extension menu or go to the Details Tab here in the Web Store and click on "Send Feedback" in the menu on the right.
This extension stores items that you star or +1 (if explicitly enabled in the extension settings) on an external server. All communication with this server happens over an encrypted channel. The favorites are stored under a randomly generated user ID which has absolutely no association to your Google account. The extension stores only identifier of activities, not their content itself.
google+, favorite, favourite, bookmark, star, pin, remember, post, activity, instapaper, pocket