Change Facebook layout with fave. 2 columns, timer and quick links.
fave is an extension for Chrome that adds new design to Facebook. fave changes only the layout, not the functionality of Facebook. The new look have 2 columns and less elements. fave adds timer, quick links to Facebook groups, pages newsfeed, events, photos of friends and more.
You need to have a Facebook account to use this extension. If you're not seeing an enabled feature in your Facebook tab, press the blue "F" icon - top right corner.
- 2 columns layout optimized for Chromebook.
- Adds timer - now you can see how long you are on Facebook.
- Quick links to Facebook groups, pages, events, calendar, friend's photos, friends list, Facebook messenger and Whatsapp.
- Removes the right side of the Facebook Newsfeed.
- Makes the left side smaller.
- Makes the chats panel only with photos and status.
- Changes the position of the search bar.
How to change Facebook layout? The answer is simple - get fave.
Author: Ivan Belchev
The extension does not collect any information, but requires access to your tabs and facebook.com.
If you like it you can share fave using Facebook, Google Plus, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp.
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. Facebook™ is a trademark of Facebook Inc. WhatsApp™ is a trademark of WhatsApp Inc. Twitter™ is a trademark of Twitter Inc. Chrome™ and Google Plus™ are trademarks of Google Inc.
Facebook doesn't endorse or sponsor this website.