An alternative bookmark manager that sync's with Github Gist
Fav is Under Active Development. In this release:
- Added ability to search for bookmarks
- Improved bookmark card functionality and styling
Updated description and icons
Much better sync:
- Backup, restore, and updating a gist now work properly
- Better sync UI
- When adding a bookmark, the window will prefill with the information of the currently opened window
- Backing up to a JSON file requires opening the extension in a standalone window (right click)
- Login will sometimes not work on the initial attempt. In this case just press login again and the app will log you in without making you sign in again
Submit an Issue: https://github.com/sgolovine/fav.sh/issues
Say Hello to Fav.sh, an alternative bookmark manager. Fav.sh runs as an extension in your browser and backs up your bookmarks to Github where you control your data.
Add Bookmarks: Fav automatically prefills the site you are on when you go to add a bookmark.
Backup your bookmarks: Bookmarks are backed up to Github Gist. If you prefer not to use Github, you can always back them up as a file to your computer instead.
Restore Bookmarks: Once you've backed up your bookmarks, you can shared your Gist ID with others. They can quickly pull down your existing bookmarks and view them.
On the Web: You can always view bookmark files at https://app.fav.sh
No Data Collection, No Ads: Fav.sh does not come with any sort of data collection or ads, Fav.sh is free now and will always be free to use in the future.