Access Fastcase via your Jenkins Law Library membership.
Adds a shortcut to Fastcase to your toolbar.
Fastcase is a leading next-generation legal research database that puts a comprehensive national law library at your fingertips. Fastcase’s libraries are searchable, just like you search the Web or traditional legal research services -- by keyword (or "Boolean" search), natural language search, or citation lookup.
Members of Jenkins Law Library receive the following coverage:
* Federal and state case law from all 50 states
* Federal coverage starting from 1 U.S. 1, 1 F.2d 1, 1 F.Supp. 1, and 1 B.R. 1.
* Annotated federal and state statutes (Pennsylvania links to West's free Purdon's site)
* Links to regulations, court rules, and constitutions.
* A 24/7 member benefit for sole practitioners and attorneys in firms with less than 50 attorneys.
* Visit www.jenkinslaw.org/membership to join.