Ein universeller PDF-Viewer (Portable Document Format), der auf Mozillas PDF.js-Bibliothek basiert
This extension uses Mozilla's pdf.js library to display PDF files in your browser. It will be used as a replacement to the default PDF viewer. There is a support for remote and local files only on top frames. The extension provides the exact same experience as you open PDF files in the Firefox browser.
To allow the extension to parse local PDF files, you need to enable "Access Local Files" in the extension manager.
1. Updates pdf.js library to v1.9.426
2. Favicon detection is improved
3. There are two context menu items to open PDF links in new tab and in new background tab
1. Updates pdf.js library to v2.2.228
2. Handles *.PDF files in Chrome OS
3.Allows opening of local PDF files either by dropping them or by using the open button on the user-interface