Extension prevents duplicate of websites by focusing on already opened tabs.
When you open a tab with a website that has been already opened, the extension closes the new tab and focus on the old tab.
As a result:
* you don't waste time waiting for loading already opened website
* you do not have similar opened tabs - it makes easier to navigate over tabs and laptop does not spend memory on keeping duplicated tabs!
Ask for new features in the review section!
- Decrease loading time for just opened duplicated pages (only available for Chrome Beta for now)
- Change name and description of the extension
- Added an option to move old tab to the new position
- Changed application images
- Added Popup and Settings page
- New setting to ignore hashes in URL
- New setting to change hash on old tab if new page with different hash opened
- Opening tabs via Ctrl+Shift+T allows to have two tabs with the same url