Install this Fate of the Furious Themes to get HD wallpapers of Fast and Furious in every new tab.
Install the extension to get HD wallpapers of Fast and Furious everytime you open a new tab.
For those who love Fast and Furious!!, like me, I've created this Fast and Furious New Tab extension. Have fun! :)
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available Fast and Furious wallpapers. Shuffle all Fast and Furious pictures (randomized background images) or Shuffle your favorite Fast and Furious themes only. More HD wallpapers of Fast and Furious and various Fast and Furious films will be added soon. Such as Fast and Furious 8 (Fate of the Furious), Fast and Furious 7, Fast and Furious 6, Fast and Furious 5, Fast and Furious 4, Fast and Furious 3, Fast and Furious 2, Fast and Furious 1, and more...
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome new tab themes.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome new tab themes.
- Search with Google in the Chrome new tab themes.
- Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added "Most Visited sites" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/
The extension was made by fans, for fans. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by the entity whose materials are represented in this extension.
ABOUT FAST AND FURIOUS:
The Fast and Furious (also known as Fast and Furious) is an American franchise based on a series of action films that is largely concerned with illegal street racing and heists, and includes material in various other media that depicts characters and situations from Fast and Furious films. Distributed by Universal Pictures, Fast and Furious series was established with the 2001 film titled The Fast and Furious; this was followed by seven Fast and Furious sequels, two Fast and Furious short films that tie into Fast and Furious series, and as of May 2017, Fast and Furious has become Universal's biggest franchise of all time, currently the sixth highest-grossing film series of all time with a combined gross of over $5 billion.
ABOUT FATE OF THE FURIOUS:
- The Fate of the Furious (alternatively known as Fast and Furious 8 and Fast 8, and often stylized as F8) is a 2017 American action film directed by F. Gary Gray and written by Chris Morgan. Fate of the Furious is the eighth installment in The Fast and Furious franchise. The film stars Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Chris 'Ludacris' Bridges, Scott Eastwood, Nathalie Emmanuel, Elsa Pataky, Kurt Russell and Charlize Theron. The Fate of the Furious follows Dominic Toretto (Diesel), who has settled down with his wife Letty (Rodriguez), until cyberterrorist Cipher (Theron) coerces him into working for her and turns him against his team, forcing them to find Dom and take down Cipher.
- The Fate of the Furious marks the first installment in Fast and Furious franchise since The Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift (2006) not to star both Paul Walker, who died in a single-vehicle crash on November 30, 2013 while filming Fast and Furious 7 (2015), and Jordana Brewster; following script rewrites to the seventh installment after Walker's death which completed the story arcs for both of their characters (Brian O'Conner and Mia Toretto, respectively), both characters were retired.
- Plans for an Fate of the Furious were first announced in March 2015 when Diesel appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live! and announced that Fate of the Furious would be set in New York City. Preparations for the Fate of the Furious began immediately after the release of Fast and Furious 7, with Diesel, Morgan and producer Neal H. Moritz re-signing. After setting an initial release date in the same month, casting took place between April and June 2015. In October 2015, Gray was announced to direct Fate of the Furious in the place of James Wan, who had directed the previous installment. Principal photography began in March 2016 in locations such as Mývatn, Havana, Atlanta, Cleveland and New York City, continuing the franchise's tradition of filming in exotic locations around the world.
- The Fate of the Furious premiered on April 4, 2017 in Berlin, and was theatrically released in the United States on April 14, 2017, playing in 3D, IMAX 3D and 4DX internationally. The Fate of the Furious received mixed reviews from critics, who praised the action sequences and performances, while criticizing the storyline. The Fate of the Furious has grossed over $1.2 billion worldwide, making it the thirtieth film (and the second in the franchise, after Fast and Furious 7) to gross over $1 billion, the second highest-grossing film of 2017 and the eleventh highest-grossing film of all time. The Fate of the Furious grossed $532 million worldwide during its opening weekend, setting the record for the highest-grossing opening of all time, ahead of Star Wars: The Force Awakens ($529 million). A sequel is scheduled to be released on April 19, 2019.