Adds extra data and information (projections, stats, depth charts, etc.) to fantasy football sites (ESPN, Yahoo, and FleaFlicker).
* 3.3.15 (2019-09-04) *
- Updating for 2019 for Yahoo and Fleaflicker. ESPN coming soon.
-- What is this? --
This extension adds weekly projected points, rankings, standard deviations, depth charts, and injury-adjusted averages from FantasyPros and FantasySharks (for D/ST and IDP) to the default projections. The numbers are customized for your league settings (so PPR, as an example, is automatically added in).
** Currently supports ESPN, Yahoo, and FleaFlicker **
-- Future Ideas --
- Support NFL, CBS
- Give the option to select which experts you want
- Add more projected sources, especially for defense
-- Known Issues --
- Some esoteric scoring settings are not currently monitored (eg. "2 points for the first 10 yards if your name starts with a J")
- FantasyPros doesn't have return yardage, which can be pretty valuable
-- Permissions --
- Asks for HTTP and HTTPS, since I need to grab the data from across the internet, and the sources frequently change.