Fantasy Basketball Wizard gives ESPN & Yahoo Fantasy Basketball players extra tools to help them succeed.
** The new and improved #1 Fantasy Basketball Extension **
Fantasy Basketball Wizard Chrome Extension is FOR Fantasy Basketball lovers, created BY Fantasy Basketball lovers. We designed the extension make your life easier and to help you win your league. This extension adds Fantasy Wizard tools directly into your webpage!
• Yahoo and ESPN support for 2018 - 2019 season
• Fantasy Wizard tools added directly into the ESPN and Yahoo Fantasy Basketball webpages
• *FANTASY WIZARD WEEKLY MATCHUP PROJECTIONS* on Matchups page - (ESPN & Yahoo) - (Standard 9-Cat - More league support coming soon)
• Individual player’s number of games for the week - (View on any week for the entire season)
• LIVE updates to games remaining for the week for each player
• Total games for the week on multiple pages
• Actively updated! New features and updates released often!
*NEW* Features added in version 3.0 and above:
• *FANTASY WIZARD WEEKLY MATCHUP PROJECTIONS*
• ESPN’s website redesign compatible for 2018-2019 season
• Games remaining for the week
• Number of games on tonights NBA Schedule on Yahoo Matchups page
• Updated colors
• Leagues supported: Standard 9-Category
• Pages supported: Team pages, Matchups, Research
• Total team averages
• Daily projections on team page
• Leagues supported: Standard 9-Category, Daily / Weekly, points
• Pages supported: Team pages, Free Agents / Players, Most Added / Dropped, Fantasy Cast
**Contact us for custom league configurations
Please leave us feedback, suggestions, frustrations, etc. We read and act on everything that comes in.
Version 3.4.1 (March 5, 2019)
- Fixed bug where matchup projection wasn't appearing
Version 3.4 (Feb 8, 2018):
- Added support for players page!
Version 3.3.2 (Jan 2, 2018):
- Fixed bug where team page was hanging at times
Versio 3.3 (Nov 15, 2018):
- Added new help page to show available features
- Added subreddit links to popup to report bugs and request new features
- Added starters vs. entire team count of games on team page (ESPN)
- Various bug fixes
Version 3.2.1 (Nov 1, 2018):
- Matchups projections for ESPN!
- various bug fixes
Version 3.1 (Oct 22, 2018):
- Games remaining on box score page (ESPN)
- Various bug fixes
Version 3.0.2 (Oct 21, 2018):
- Various bug fixes
Version 3.0.1 (Oct 17, 2018):
- Fixed blank projections on matchup page bug
Version 3.0 (Oct 14, 2018):
- New and improved Fantasy Basketball Wizard!
- See Description for new features.
Version 2.3 (March 8, 2018):
- Fixed bug where games played broke when top position had a "gray" player note
- Fixed NaN bug on stat projections.
Version 2.2 (Feb 18, 2018):
- Fixed games played bug for all star week.
- Fixed bug where injured players games were being counted in the total (ESPN)
Version 2.1.1 (Jan 12, 2018):
- Minor bug fixes & improvements
Version 2.1 (Jan 9, 2018):
- Fixed bug where games played were not showing on weekly lock leagues(ESPN)
- Fixed bug in average stats tab(Yahoo)
- Other minor bug fixes & improvements.
Version 2.0.2 (Jan 2, 2018):
- Fixed bug where players with "INJ" status had stats being counted in projections(Yahoo)
Version 2.0.1 (Jan 1, 2018):
- ESPN compatibility (weekly number of games).
- Firefox compatibility (Yahoo & ESPN)
- Total Sum of average stats & weekly total stats projections for your team or your opponents team. (Yahoo)
- Bug fixes & improvements
Version 1.3.1 (Dec 15, 2017):
- Removed permission requested by mistake.
Version 1.3 (Dec 14, 2017):
- Fixed bug where games played column would disappear when switching between tabs on the "My Team" page.
Version 1.2 (Dec 7, 2017):
- Added color for injured players.
- Fixed bug where other league members games were showing in incorrect column.
- New links on extension popup.
**Not affiliated with Yahoo! Sports or ESPN