Right-click on a profile picture, our model will detect if that image contains a GAN generated or real person!
How to use V7 Deepfake Detector
- Install V7 Chrome extension
- Enable Chrome notifications on your computer
- Choose the profile picture you want to scan
- Right-click on the picture and select "Check Fake Profile Picture"
- See results in the top right-hand corner notification
- Currently only works on Desktop
- This chrome extension uses notifications to output the AI model results, so be sure to have them activated and not to have 'Do Not Disturb' mode when using it
- If you are on a Mac, you can often find the results in your notification center which you can access by swiping with two fingers from the right edge of the trackpad to the left.
- This AI model only works with StyleGAN images used to generate fake human faces of people who don't really exist. It does not detect video deepfakes or face swaps.
- Does not currently work with deep fakes in video or face swaps